Want to play tennis or golf at the age of 75?
EHP covers whole body test. The most popular preventive
health package in ADVANCED POLY CLINIC. Undergoing
this test regularly is a key to long and healthy
life. Just like taking your good vehicle to regular
and routine servicing to make sure it serves you
well for a long time.
1. Routine Blood test (Total blood count, differential
count, hemoglobin, erythrocytes sedimentation rate),
2. Routine Urine test with urine sugar and albumin
3. Routine Stool test
4. Fasting Blood sugar
5. Lipid (cholesterol) profile
6. Renal (kidney) function test
7. Liver function test
8. Serum Uric acid
9. Blood grouping
10. Hepatitis B
11. Gamma GT (the only test to identify the effect
of alcohol on the liver)
13. Echocardiograpy- ECHO,
14. Stress (exercise) ECG- TMT,
15. Pulmonary (lungs) Function Test- PFT,
16. Ultrasound of abdomen- USG,
17. Chest X-ray,
18. Physicians consultation,
19. Surgical consultation for males,
20. Gynecology consultation for females.
When these tests are done?:
These tests are done everyday including holidays
7am on wards.
You should be fasting (empty stomach) for at least
How long does it take?
Just 2 hours. Reports will be ready on the same
Prior appointment is necessary in order to make
your stay in APC as short as possible and efficient.
Total Cost: NRs. 7485. Package rice: NRs. 5500.
(US$ 90.00 for on line payment)
To Support World Heart Federation on the occasion
of World Heart Day APC provides 10% discount till
28th September 2008: NRs. 4950 (US$ 81.00 for
What is on line payment?
On line payment is specially developed for those
who live outside the Country and want to take
care of their parents or dear ones living in Nepal.
On line payment is done on our website though
Pay Pal. All major credit and debit cards are